PAYDAY Workforce Solutions recently announced our newest family member – Beneforce Insurance Solutions. Today, we are finally able to share the exciting news that Beneforce’s website is officially launched! Please take a moment to visit us at www.gobeneforce.com.
As many of you know, our goal is to tie up the loose ends that have previously existed between payroll, HR and insurance. Employee information is valuable and is most efficiently used when it flows freely between these areas. With the addition of Beneforce, PAYDAY can now offer that solution for all of our clients!
On the new Beneforce Website, you will find information about valuable services that can help your business thrive. You will also be able to access tips and information about the Affordable Care Act and the requirements that exist so far. Finally, browse our product offerings to determine if we might be able to offer you the specific insurance you need.
- ACA Reporting & Compliance
- Benefits Administration
- Benefits Orientation and Enrollment
- Invoice Audits
- Employee Additions, Terminations and Changes
- Employee Deduction Management
- COBRA Administration
- Aflac partnership that allows us to manage your deductions
Beneforce Product Offerings:
- Small and Large Group Health Insurance Plans
- Individual Medical Plans
- Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plans (Including AFLAC)
- Workers’ Compensation (Including Pay-As-You-Go)
- Business Owners Policies (BOP)
- General Liability
- Building and Business Personal Property Coverage
- Loss of Income and Extra Expenses
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Electronic Data and Equipment
- Valuable Papers and Records
To kick off the launch of the website, Beneforce is currently offering a complimentary analysis of your current benefits suite and a review of your payroll and benefits practices to ensure you are compliant with the Affordable Care Act requirements.
Don’t wait! Check out the website and talk to an agent today!