What is the Affordable Care Act?
You may know it as Obamacare, Affordable Care Act or even the Employer Shared Responsibility. No matter what you call it, it’s important to know its impact on your business. In a nutshell, the ACA requires employers with 50 or more Full Time Equivalents (FTE’s) to offer health insurance at an affordable cost to their Full-Time employees (30 hours or more per week).
Are you confident you’re in compliance with Federal laws for offering affordable coverage?
Do you still get confused when it comes to Administrative, Measurement and Stability Periods?
Are you spending hours and hours manipulating spreadsheets to track variable hours?
Are you looking for an easier way to ensure you’re on track with affordability?
While the ACA laws put business owners at risk for violations, fees and fines in the thousands of dollars for being out of compliance, PAYDAY believes in a proactive approach. We help take the guesswork out of ACA and offer tools to make complying easy.
- Tests to determine if you need to comply with ACA
- Reports identifying which employees need to be offered insurance
- Projection tools show if you’re on track with affordability
- Ability to handle aggregate (related) businesses
- Broker Workbench makes it easier for your broker to do their job
- Employee and enrollment data flows automatically into Annual Forms
- Ability to override any exceptions
- Preview Annual forms before PAYDAY prints and files
- Annual Forms available to employees through ESS (Employee Self Service)